Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dream

post for today is about dream.
what kind of dream?

 
..and again..the frog apper..what is it about ?

 
 what on earth i'm talking about..
oh..previous post..i remember back pasir is sand..hikhik..

it happened 3 days ago..
well..lately..months by months..i can't hardly sleep well..bad dreams..i think too much..before and after..
thinking positive and negative..motivation..motibasi(haha) dimotivated...
stress..pressure..
that's life about..

but how u,i managed it?

sorry dear..the persons who have instinc about me..keeping you worried..till you have a bad dreams..
ok..let me tell you..
 
3 days ago..when i woke up..i receive a sms..from my cousin,Siti Sarno,..she had a bad dream about me..that i fallen ill..fever..a worst fever..she really worried about.asking me,am i ok?and take care.i didn't replied yet..coz..my credict is over already..
huhu...then i was preparing to go to office..busy..the phone ring..i wonder..aiyaa..don't disturb me right now..i don't even have mood to talk.actually..it's not a very good morning..
lazy disorder..haha..all feeling mixed up..
the called-from UK.my fiance was calling me..sorry dear..i was busy(bathing,makeup,ironing)
right now..rarely he called me at night or morning.unless important..saving money for wedding..hehe..But last time..regularly...

at last i picked up at the 3rd time..
me : hello,yes..i'm kind a bz..almost late to office
my fiance : i thought u didn't wake up..and late to office..
me : already wake up la..sorry..almost late.(ting tang,i was making a cup of milo)
my fiance : ok..take care..ride carefully dear
by his voice..it sound like worried
me : ok dear

so..well..that nite..hehe..i was..going crazy...everyone have their on way right to handle it..all i can say.
it's really damn..well i can handle it at last..hehe..

reached the office.. :(( on my ym..
my fiance online..yihaa..
before that..
my face..hard to smile that morning..tired..
that morning also..everthing going fine..
Day 2....evening..my hp ring..
Sis Dilla called..yihaa..i love receive a hp called..it's been a long time..my hp became quiet..
Sis  : hi dear..how are u?
me : i'm fine sis..what's up
sis : glad to hear you are ok..last nite i have a dream that you,and The person..were in a bad situation.like need help..i'm kind a worry you know..
me : nothing to worry..it's normal if i'm in that situation..it depend on how i handle it..everything settled already
(in my heart..sorry keeping you worried)
sis : ok dear..later you are coming to KL rigth.there's a birthday party of 3person..
me : oh lovely..well..sorry i can't attend..i'm with my family..balik kg. then shopping some stuff for wedding at Nilai..hehe..
sis : oh.ok dear..take care sis
me : ok..thank q..

hmm..is there anyone..have a dream about me?
any?

well..my apology..for worrying you guys..
i was just..hmm..going insane actually..due to..
too much thinking..nothing too worried..
have you ever..feel..when the time you need somebody, to talk..or to whatever..
nobody..but..you are all alone..loneliness is killing silently..
it drive me crazy..it remind me..you drive me crazy-Britney Spears


Baby, I'm so into you
You got that Somthin, what can I do
Baby, you stood me around
The Earth is movin, but I can't feel the ground

Every time you look at me
My heart is jumpin, it's easy to see
Lovin you means so much more
More than anything I ever felt before

[CHORUS:]
You Drive me crazy
I just cant sleep
Im so excited, Im in to deep
Ohh...Crazy, But it feels alright
Baby, thinkin of you keeps me up all night

Tell Me, Your so into me
That im the only one you will see
Tell me, im not in the blue
That i'm not wastin, my feelins on you

Lovin you means so much more
More than anything I ever felt before

[Repeat CHORUS]

Crazy, I just can't sleep
I'm so excited, Im in to deep
Crazy, But it feels alright
Every Day and Every Night

[Repeat CHORUS]

You Drive Me Crazy (You drive me crazy baby)
Ohh..Crazy, But It Feels Alright
Baby Thinkin of you keeps me up all night
Baby Thinkin of you keeps me up all night


I think that..it suit me at that time..due to the crazy crazy crazy thing..
i have a messy room..opppss
syyhh..
like you never exprienced a messy room..haha..
my laptop have a problem with flash..hard to put that..youtube here..only links..

sorry making you crazy for a while..hehe..
sometime..it's good to be crazy..

because it's life..
thanks for reading..
hope you enjoy the song

No Response to "Dream"

Catat Ulasan

Nota kaki anda :D