Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Last Day Shopping

1st..packed our stuff..check out early..hehe..glad we can kept our luggage at the hotel..we went to Midvalley,Bangsar, via Putra LRT & KTM..at KL Sentral..brought my mom to GM..she bought a new blouse..at Midvalley, we search the stuff to buy for wedding..at Jusco..not much choice..Metrojaya..woww..i like this Chinese New Year Sale. The price and discount..cheaper than usual..

Oh..forgot to mention..started that day..my voice..haha..horrible..damn..like a sore throat..something stuck at my voice..i became a rockers voice..haha..kind a hard for me to talk..er..the salesperson.confious of what i need..opp..found a wallet that my future FIL asked me to buy..damn..hard for me to talk on the phone with that voice..found something for my fiancee..hope he likes it..fuhh enough for my budget..

looking for high heel to wear during my wedding..not much were suitable for my foot..huhu..hard to find one..sad a bit..but it's ok..still enough time =)..

Rushing hotel by taxi..to take our luggage..meet friend,Bro Zaki, regarding souvenier..wooww..i like..looking for taxi..aiya..that 1st taxi was lazy..he told us traffic jam..damn..so lazy..ok..fine..don't you know there's another shortcut to reach KL Sentral!!!got 2nd taxi..fuh..thanks uncle..we came to KL with 2 luggage..back home with 3 luggage..haha..check in flight at KL Sentral..yihaa..click klia ekspres
opp a new promotion to LCCT..check it out click LCCT

our Flight is Malaysia Airlines reach home safely..flight delay for few minute..fuh..a lot of people bring small luggage into the cabin..my sister,Ida's family pick up us..cute little Sofea..so happy to meet us again..haha..

next..will go to Penang..shopping again..haha..+family vacation..

No Response to "Last Day Shopping"

Catat Ulasan

Nota kaki anda :D