Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Home Sweet Home

yeaahh yesterday evening..
er...goshh...oh my God..what a MESSY hall..
I just reached home from office..

they already started to paint the wall...er undercoat 1st..hehee
yeye..
the color..from my point of view..the color i choose.. undercoat with white..
can't wait to see the final result..i choose a combination color that suit the curtain that we bought at Nilai 1

the color..contemporary..tradisional and modern..er..simple one..
as for the undercoat, my father choose SEAMASTER..cheaper..
as for the color..we choose KCC.korean paint..color..i don't know how to mention..it's kind a green+brown+yellow..and light gray..

the result..wait till the final..

chit chat.with mom and my brother no 2..haha..
we will arrange a family meeting..for the preparation..
hehe..
me?secretary..hahaa..mom wanna make it like official..i have a feeling that she missed her job last time..
brothers and sisters..you should attend and help me!.last time i help you a lot during your wedding..


i was the last person went to sleep..and the 1st to woke up..end up..only 1/2 of my photos only..haha..err during my elder brother no 1, none of my photos..hahaa

right now..still searching a spa..yeah bebeh..for facial..would like to try at Delia, Jalan Pegawai :)
err for eye treatment..haha..er.some scar on my cheek..huhu..how i got it?years years ago..during frying fishes..

pop..ouchh that's hurt a bit..
well..i have problem to sleep at night.i think that is normall..eyebag dark circles..damn..
feeling sleepy..lay on bed..in few minutes..haha..no sleeppy disorder..haha..

version 4 love story will come soon.
to be continue..
opp sorry for the broken english..i'm blurry this time

No Response to "Home Sweet Home"

Catat Ulasan

Nota kaki anda :D